So much has happened since me last post. All good. No complaints. Life has been blessed!!
Before I forget I must document a few stories if my Wyatt so I don't forget.
First, thus past week we got 4k graduation info. Momma and daddy are sad and proud all at the same time. I can't believe it's here. We've registered him for big school at Northshore elementary. He's beyond thrilled.
Second, I blame Chip for this one. Thursday 4/3, I was taking Wyatt to school and we were talking as usual. He tells me he's right about everything. I then follow up with a no. He can't be right about everything. It's not possible. He continues to argue. He says 'tell me what I'm not', I'm giggling the entire time. He the says 'I know what those things are hanging down' I ask what are they. He so proudly says ' power lines'. I tell him good job, he proceeds to say 'see I do know energy thing'. I just laughed and called Chip to remind him he's ruined our child.
His new word is Disdusting (disgusting). Everything is Disdusting. So funny.
He knows exactly what he wants, when he wants it.
Chip picked him up from school Thursday and surprised him with going to a Braves baseball game (opening night). He almost cried he was so excited.
He sat thru 8 innings and Chip finally convinced him it was over. He wanted to stay until the end. He loves baseball.
I pray he keeps that obsession for life. Momma loves baseball too. I can't wait until next weekend when we head to Starkville for Super Bulldog Weekend.
We are so Blessed!!
God is so good to us.
We don't deserve it.




0 comments:
Post a Comment